Welcome to The Wood Law Office
Ron Wood has been a defense lawyer in Arizona for 25 years. He is a board member of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice (AACJ), a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), and a State Bar of Arizona Certified Criminal Specialist.
His experience and talent, acquired during those 25 years and including 18 years in private practice is available in Navajo, Apache and Gila Counties, including the cities of Show Low, Holbrook, Winslow, Pinetop, Snowflake, St. Johns, Sanders, Springerville, Payson and Globe. This includes both Superior Court and Justice and Magistrate Courts in all of those locations.
The office handes serious felonies and misdemeanors for citizens and non-citizens alike, including:
- Murder-- Mr. Wood is death penalty qualified--Manslaughter and Negligent Homicide
- Drug cases, search warrant cases, drug trafficking cases, and Drug Related Asset Forfeitures
- Assaults, sex crimes, and Domestic Violence
- All misdemeanor matters, and
- Appeals and post conviction relief.
The office also handles some DCS cases, dependencies and severance cases, and some domestic relations matters—child support, custody, and divorce.
For more information please:
201 South White Mountain Road, Show Low, Arizona 85901